Have you ever wondered what you might use to navigate your way through complex situations?
Complexability www.complexability.com.au is facilitating a workshop on June 22 that will introduce people to some tools and techniques for working with complexity.
This one-day workshop is designed for people addressing complex challenges such as improving health, educational attainment, employment, climate change, crime and recidivism rates, developing new business markets or changing organisational culture.
Based on complexity principles, the tools and methods in this workshop are specifically designed for working with complex issues, multiple stakeholders and differing perspectives.
This experiential workshop will equip you to:
• Know when complex tools, methods and processes are appropriate to use
• Understand and apply the principles of complex facilitation to maximise participant collaboration and minimise facilitator influence
• Use the Cynefin framework for collaborative understanding, engagement, planning, decision making, innovation, strategy, change management and impact monitoring
• Use the power of narrative for making sense of complex issues
• Design ways of intervening in, and monitoring changes in complex environments
To register please go to
Brochure is available through complex tools and methods